I also decided to have a go at a new recipe I found on the internet
1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup coconut
1/2 cups sugar
125 gms butter melted
395 gms condensed milk
2 lemons, juiced
01. Melt butter and add to flour, coconut and sugar.
02. Mix well and press into 20cm x 30cm slice pan.
03. Bake for 15 minutes at 180C. Cool
04. Topping: Combine all ingredients and pour over base.
05. Bake in a slow oven for 10 minutes.
I’ve never tried this recipe before (it was recommended to me) and instead of using passionfruit, I used passionfruit pulp (in a can). The result were that I over baked the biscuit-base a little and the topping was a little too gooey for my liking, however it still tasted good.