I’m afraid it’s another baking post, behold!
- 1 c. (2 sticks or 226.81 gms) of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c. white sugar
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. of vanilla essence
- 3 c. plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of bi-carb soda
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 8 Tbsp.(or 1/2 c.) white sugar
- 4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, cream softened butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the cookie ingredients.
- Slowly pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 – 60 minutes.
- Combine topping sugar and cinnamon together.
- Roll dough into small balls and in the cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes depending on your oven. Do NOT over bake.
I forgot to put my biscuit dough in the fridge, I also found out that if I kept them in the oven for 12 minutes or 13 minutes, the cookies looked over-cooked (my oven gets hot quickly), however this is the result: